Chelmsford, United States
almost 2 years ago
Customer Support Representative
- Responsible for being 100% available to answer and respond to a high volume of inbound phones calls through the Customer Support 800 number.
- Processing orders by Phone, Fax and Email via the ORACLE database.
- Provide Customers with detailed, accurate information on status of purchase orders, sales orders, returns, credits, shipping information and navigation through web store.
- Ensure Customers' needs are taken care of within the standards of performance set by management.
- Interact with various departments regularly to achieve the best results for the Customer.
- Promptly answer a high volume of phone calls for customers including placing orders, shipping/ tracking information, returns and credits.
- Process a high volume of accessory orders via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail.
- Provide accurate, professional and responsive customer support to customers and all other personnel within the organization at all levels.
- Qualify and execute credit, invoice-only and return authorization requests.
- 1-2 years solid customer service background, preferably in a Call Center environment.
- Computer database knowledge
- Professional telephone manner and customer focus.
- This position requires the ability to learn, retain, and apply complete knowledge of Corporate Policies and Procedures and company-wide operation procedures (i.e. Sales Order Flow Procedures, Shipping Procedures, warranty procedures).
• High School Diploma or equivalent.