Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people. We are currently seeking a D365 Finance and Operations Specialist to work for a client in Trumbull, CT.
As a (an) D365 Finance and Operations Specialist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: electrical and electromechanical design support to existing and in-development products, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and derive satisfaction from knowing that their efforts ultimately lead to improved quality of life for our patients.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the configuration, development, documentation and support of the D365 Finance and Operations ERP.
- Work with a globally dispersed team in a complex environment, ensuring all work is done right the first time
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize and improve business processes
- Partner with Senior leaders to identify problems and propose solutions
- Perform analysis and feasibility on user requests
- Produce sound technical specifications in response to functional requirements
- Configure, develop, implement, and maintain best practice enhancements
- Administer Security and Access
- Provide end user support
- Create training manuals as well as documentation of enhancements and object releases
- MUST HAVE Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM experience.
- Technical and functional experience with Dynamics AX and/or D365 Finance and Operations
- Experience working with X++, SQL and .NET as well as Azure
- Experience in Multi-Currency and Multi-Language ERP Implementations
- Experience working with LCS and Microsoft Flow
- Full Life Cycle Implementation of Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 a plus
- Experience with ISV selection and Add-On implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel abroad (25%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations technical certifications
- 5+ years of X++ and .Net programming
- 3+ years with SSRS and/or Power BI
- 3+ years of SQL development with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
This position, located at our headquarter office in Trumbull, CT
Duration: Direct hire with Full-Benefits.
Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Strictly IT and Finance experience
- Functional experience in D365 / Dynmacis AX (f&mo) finance and operations
- experience 5 years and above
- Education: computer science
- Industry : Medical (does not have to be) manufacturing, trade, and finance ( any of those)
- Started as technical and evolved in functional
- Local and in office at least 4 days a week. (flexible but needs to see work)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.