Trumbull, United States
almost 3 years ago
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people. We are currently seeking a D365 Finance and Operations Specialist to work for a client in Trumbull, CT.
As a (an) D365 Finance and Operations Specialist your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: electrical and electromechanical design support to existing and in-development products, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and derive satisfaction from knowing that their efforts ultimately lead to improved quality of life for our patients.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the configuration, development, documentation and support of the D365 Finance and Operations ERP.
- Work with a globally dispersed team in a complex environment, ensuring all work is done right the first time
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize and improve business processes
- Partner with Senior leaders to identify problems and propose solutions
- Perform analysis and feasibility on user requests
- Produce sound technical specifications in response to functional requirements
- Configure, develop, implement, and maintain best practice enhancements
- Administer Security and Access
- Provide end user support
- Create training manuals as well as documentation of enhancements and object releases
- MUST HAVE Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM experience.
- Technical and functional experience with Dynamics AX and/or D365 Finance and Operations
- Experience working with X++, SQL and .NET as well as Azure
- Experience in Multi-Currency and Multi-Language ERP Implementations
- Experience working with LCS and Microsoft Flow
- Full Life Cycle Implementation of Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 a plus
- Experience with ISV selection and Add-On implementation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel abroad (25%)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations technical certifications
- 5+ years of X++ and .Net programming
- 3+ years with SSRS and/or Power BI
- 3+ years of SQL development with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
This position, located at our headquarter office in Trumbull, CT
Duration: Direct hire with Full-Benefits.
Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Strictly IT and Finance experience
- Functional experience in D365 / Dynmacis AX (f&mo) finance and operations
- experience 5 years and above
- Education: computer science
- Industry : Medical (does not have to be) manufacturing, trade, and finance ( any of those)
- Started as technical and evolved in functional
- Local and in office at least 4 days a week. (flexible but needs to see work)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.