Shelton, United States
almost 2 years ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Database Administrator / Developer in Shelton, CT.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Database Administrator maintains and manages the company’s core Microsoft SQL-Server database systems. The DBA will be responsible for developing database related processes using T-SQL and related Microsoft tools including SSMS and Visual Studio. The DBA will be a core member of the Company team, interacting with personnel at all levels. Responsibilities include the following:
- Software installation and maintenance
- Data extraction, transformation, and loading
- Database backup and recovery
- Managing users, authentication, and security
- Designing new databases
- Performance monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting
- Developing and maintaining stored procedures, functions, and triggers using T-SQL
- Developing and maintaining SSIS packages for ETL processes
- Developing and maintaining SSRS reports
- Developing and maintaining data warehouse and SSAS databases
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science related field
- Experience: 5+ years in development and maintenance of MSQL systems
- Proficiency in T-SQL, ASP.NET, and C#
- Proficiency developing stored procedures, functions, SSIS packages, SSRS reports and SSAS analytical databases
- Must communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Knowledge of and/or experience with nosql cloud-based architecture
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org