Englewood, United States
almost 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Demand Planner in Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Demand Planner your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the creation of the supply plan and the execution of the production plan at third party factories that supply the North American market (US and Canada), with a continued focus on balancing service, inventory and waste metrics. A Supply Planner acts as a liaison between Demand Planning and Manufacturing. It is the responsibility of the Supple Planner to understand the business and to build a responsive network that can react to the volatility of the market while also managing inventory levels, non-finished Good material availability, and waste implications. As part of the Supply Planning Team, you will need to drive initiatives to meet team goals and ensure the continuous improvement of processes and outcome. This specific role focuses on the Hair Styling category at 3PMs.
• Collaborate and manage optimization and delivery of service, inventory, production planning, and key interfaces between Demand Planning, Factories, Suppliers, Procurement and Logistics.
• Prepare capacity constrained supply plans using SAP APO.
• Organize and coordinate meetings with factories and suppliers, building a “partner to win” relationship.
• Identify future customer service risk and work with the cross-functional teams to quantify and reduce impact to customers.
• The KPIs to manage in this role are: Service, Inventory and Waste.
- Duration: 6 months- Contract
- Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Salary: Based on experience
- Benefits: Yes