Lowell, United States
9 days ago
- Work on assignments specified by build sheets, requiring attention to detail, high quality and consistent work rate
- Operates various die bonding equipment with ability to multi-task by working on several pieces of equipment.
- Must be able to collect, record and discuss Work Order (WO) data gathered during the die bonding operations.
- Discuss technical problems encountered with supervisor or technical personnel.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1-2+ years of related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions