Danvers, United States
almost 3 years ago
Manager of Digital Service
This position is responsible for all aspects of field service, customer support, and sales support for our Client's Digital Line of Business.
- Generate and quantify critical metrics to guide decision making, track improvement, and ensure the financial position of our Service organization is properly evolving.
- Manage field response (cases), preventative maintenance visits, and personnel to meet challenging goals in machine up-time through remote and on-site corrective action.
- Create and manage field engineer and customer training vehicles to ensure technician expertise and that customers can maintain their equipment properly and perform simple repairs.
- With the support of the Service parts planner, forecast, procure, and stock service spare parts.
- Through our manufacturing partners, ensure a tight, closed loop on OBQ problems.
- Create warranty and support packages which bring value to our customers and build a profit-creating service brand.
- Seek efficiency improvements in staging, sample making, and customer service tasks.
- Distill key metrics to quantify the appropriate headcount and locations for Service Technicians.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Finance, Math, or Science.
- 10+ years experience in a professional Service environment.
- Experience leading teams in multiple regions.