New Haven, United States
10 days ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Financial Reporting Director in New Haven, CT.
Responsible for assisting with oversight of all Accounting Department activities, including general accounting, accounts payable, investment accounting, and financial statement preparation.
- Oversees the activities of the Department including directing, advising, reviewing and managing direct and indirect reports.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for senior management.
- Responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual statement filings as well as quarterly reporting for the affiliated entities
- Assists with monitoring, assessing, and applying accounting changes under U.S. GAAP, Statutory accounting and IFRS accounting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- CPA is required
Systems and Technical Knowledge
- Workpaper Manager and Policy Administration systems is a plus to have.
- General ledger and Accounting systems.
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Location: New Haven, CT. Onsite training. Hybrid after training until all offices open again.
Work Schedule: M-F, 8 am 5 pm
Salary Range: Base + 6-12% Bonus
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.