Director, Project Management Office
Peterborough, United States
over 3 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Director of Project Management Office (PMO).
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develops vision and overall strategy for PMO governance functions
- Implements and administers end-to-end portfolio governance and portfolio management practices and processes in alignment with strategic goals and objectives.
- Moderates the committee’s portfolio prioritization and review efforts.
- Tracks and manages resource allocation and resource utilization rates at the individual and overall project portfolio levels.
- Oversee and manage Project Managers
- Guides project teams throughout the company and serves as knowledge center for best practices, processes, templates, lessons learned, historical project.
- BS Degree
- PMP or equivalent certification
- 5+ years project management experience with heavy emphasis on implementing and leading portfolio management and governance
- Consumer and manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong leadership qualities and with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Medical Device Experience a big plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; Advanced Excel experience preferred
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)