Shelton, United States
9 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Dispatcher in Shelton, CT. Temp to Hire position.
- Responsible for dispatching service technicians to maintain and repair Reverse Vending Machines.
- Process Work Orders in ERP system (IFS)
- Must have experience in dispatching service techs and the ability to efficiently interact with customers and technicians requirements for scheduling support relevant issues.
- Able to perform well in a high-pressure environment and organize multiple tasks during the day (track technicians progress, handle many phone calls, move jobs around to maintain schedules, and input data into computer systems).
- Produces end of day reporting for unfinished, rescheduled and or next days first calls.
- Utilizing GPS and proprietary dispatching/routing software to monitor operations of routes for accuracy with coverage in up to 7 states
- Verify Technicians Check-in as they report to work and accept work orders
- Work with supervisors to ensure Technicians on-time performance metrics are met
- Serve as an interface between Parts and Service departments
- Facilitates technician’s Response Time & Machine Uptime performance metrics to exceed contracted Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1- 3 years of prior dispatch experience required; interstate dispatching experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work both Saturday and Sunday(with rotating schedule)(Not always both)
- Must have basic knowledge of computers, tablets, smart phones, and other office equipment
- Excellent customer service skills required; both verbal and in writing
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org