Trumbull, United States
7 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Distribution Associate, Supply Chain - 1st shift in Trumbull, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a Distribution Associate, Supply Chain - 1st shift your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Pulls orders accurately in preparation for prompt shipment.
- Obtains product from warehouse shelves to fill orders, carefully identifying information and quantities.
- Places items in proper shipping containers along with paperwork.
- Prepares expedited shipments of products as well as office correspondence.
- Picks up daily mail from each department and processes daily mail. Maintains adequate levels of mailing supplies.
- Enters shipments into the computer system so invoices can be generated and processes shipments through Aristo System if required.
- Stocks material daily.
- Maintains location changes in stock item master.
- Adjusts inventory physical count and participates in cycle count program.
- Assists in general maintenance of clean up of warehouse.
- Monitors inventory movement, to ensure timely and quality service, using a computer.
- Completes generic waybills for shipments not processed through Aristo.
- Completes International documentation as required.
- Contacts carriers, via phone or online, for pick-ups, quotes, or tracking information.
- Tracks shipments through Aristo or online as requested.
- Monitors inventory/levels of shipping supplies.
- Processes Damaged Products Reports for all damages occurring in the warehouse.
- Performs additional duties and assignments as directed by management.
- General knowledge of warehouse procedures.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to left and load cartons weighing up to seventy pounds.
- Duration: Temp open ended
- Location: Trumbull, CT
- Salary: $17hr.
- Shift:1st shift
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org