Shirley, United States
12 months ago
· Facilitate release of new documents and changes to existing documents by following appropriate policies and procedures.
· Ensure all completed documentation is accurate by following proper documentation processes.
· Ensure modifications of shared documents library and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System are accurate, reliable, immediate, and concurrent.
· Ensure that all completed records are stored accurately by following proper record retention procedures.
· Control distribution of new documents and recall/destroy obsolete documents.
· Proof read all documents for proper formatting, correct spelling, punctuation, and general accuracy.
· Support records management and retention.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Prior experience in document control systems maintenance a plus, but not required.
· Prior experience using E2 MFG System or ERP Software a plus, but not required.