Billerica, United States
7 months ago
- Reviewing of all ECO documents for accuracy prior to processing for approval.
- Processing of ECOs, including initial release and revision of documents, part numbers, bills of materials and engineering drawings in both the MRP systems.
- Responsible for tracking status of documents in change management system.
- Creation tool specific documentation manuals based on the system BOM in support of customer requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of related work experience is preferred
- Skilled in basic computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, or comparable programs. Ability to organize and prioritize work to complete assigned tasks on schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to work independently once tasks are assigned.
- Must demonstrate a focus on quality of work output and improvement over time.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office a must.