Billerica, United States
over 2 years ago
- Reviewing Engineering Change Order documents submitted for accuracy prior to processing for approval.
- Processing ECOs; including initial release / revision of documents, part numbers, bills of materials (BOM) and engineering drawings.
- Planning and coordinating project documentation such as engineering drawings, and processes/procedures for engineering and production
- Tracking status of documents in change management system
- Creating tool-specific documentation manuals based on the system BOM in support of customer requirements
- Demonstrating a focus on quality of work output / improvement
- Identify process improvements and implement them as appropriate
- Managing workload to meet the needs of the organization by balancing priorities
- HS Diploma or GED is required.
- Eight years of experience in Document Management
- Thorough understanding of the change management process and concepts