Woburn, United States
about 1 year ago
- Responsible for DCO review and tracking documents in change system.
- Resolve deficiencies, inconsistencies and discrepancies in documentation identified for change and reviews change documentation for completeness and accuracy, including all aspects of the Document Change Order (DCO) process.
- Responsible for data entry for new part numbers, part revisions and bills of material into our ERP system.
- Ensures all Quality System records are controlled in a manner which ensures integrity and accessibility including photocopying/scanning of documents, as applicable
- Routing and releasing of controlled documents to ensure internal satisfaction and conformance to company requirements.
- Creates and maintains new documents with input from Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Archival of controlled documents
- Issuance of controlled documents
- Maintain electronic DCO Distribution logs
- Operate production equipment to produce labels, manuals, and software
- Light administrative duties
- Associates Degree and 2+ years of related experience
- Must be able to follow instructions and established guidelines to perform the functions of the Document Control
- Knowledge of industry regulations (QSR, ISO 9001) required
- Good written communication skills and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task & work in fast pace team environment
- A strong knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access capability, including the ability to create reports is a must
- Experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Must be organized with attention to detail