Gloucester, United States
over 2 years ago
- Assemble, build, and modify a wide range of electrical/mechanical units.
- Read production lists assembly drawings, schematics, wire run lists, engineering folders, production notes and specifications to determine established assembly methods.
- Point to point wiring and harness installation.
- Aligns, fits, and assembles component parts and or assemblies into completed units, using hand tools, power tools, and various documents such as production lists, assembly drawings, and lists.
- Examine parts and sheet metal for surface defects.
- Maintain a safe working environment on and around the production floor.
- Assist in the assembly of prototype and production work on the assembly floor.
- Keep the Production Manager apprised of any condition that is not within the product standards.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities when required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years’ assembly experience in the electronics industry or a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings, instructions and production lists required; the ability to read schematics a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in English.
- Able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis.