Woburn, United States
over 1 year ago
- Programming to setup and operate wire machine.
- Coordinating and be in a principal role in the department.
- Producing parts to specification; verifying parts to meet close tolerance dimensions, alignments, and specifications.
- Analyzing blueprints and engineering drawings to determine dimensions for parts and cut configurations.
- Observing machining of first parts to verify programming.
- Performing tool changes and offsets.
- Utilizing micrometers, calipers, gauges, comparators, etc., and inspecting work against prints.
- Collaborating with engineering and manufacturing teams to supply solutions to their needs in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
- Finding ways to improve processes, reduce waste, increase throughput and improve efficiencies.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience setting up and operating wire machines.
- Must be able to use measurement devices like optical comparators, indicators, micrometers, calipers, threaded and straight plug gages, pitch micrometers, CMM etc.
- Must have anunderstanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications and inspection instructions and determine product conformance based on such documents.