Monroe, United States
7 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a CNC Milling Machine Operators & EDM Machine Operator in Monroe, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) CNC Machine Operator & EDM Operator your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
Set up and operate several EDM machines and for the CNC Operator Milling machines.
- Manage the set up and operation of multiple EDM machines and CNC Milling machines for maximum efficiency
- Use of hand measurement tools
- Be aware of department goals and workmanship
- Collect information to work with process engineering to improve processes, reduce scrap and increase productivity.
- Other responsibilities as required by the EDM Supervisor or Manufacturing Manager.
High School Degree or equivalent required. Three to Five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret production work instructions, routers and specifications. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from operators and to upper management and auditors. Spanish skills language skills not required but would be an asset.
- Duration: Direct hire
- Location: Monroe, CT.
- Salary: open
- Shift: 2nd and 3rd shifts
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org