Nashua, United States
4 months ago
Assemble, modify, rework and repair cables, wire harnesses, electronic and mechanical assemblies, and sub-assemblies. Will perform work using assembly drawings, shop aids and detailed work instructions. Must be able to understand and work from engineering drawings and sketches and be able to follow written and verbal work instructions. Must be able to set up and operate typical production tools and equipment such as ovens, wire cutting machines, wire stripper, wire crimper and component forming tools and equipment.
- Assemble electromechanical and/or electronic systems, wire harnesses and prototypes according to engineering and/or production documentation.
- Assemble and connect wire harnesses
- Torque and document hardware per specification
- Crimp terminals to wire cables
- Collaborate with engineering and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Draw or modify diagrams to clarify fabrication details
- Must have aptitude to become solder certified to J-STD-001
- Certification in IPC/WHAA-A-620
- Certification in IPC/-A-610
- Must have knowledge of prototype, assembly drawings and blueprint reading.
- Use of basic machine shop equipment including, but not limited to a vice, drill press, and torque wrenches is highly desirable
- Three years of electrical and electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- IPC/WHAA-A-620 certification must have or had.
- IPC-A-610 Certification a plus