Wilmington, United States
over 1 year ago
Electrical Design Engineer
- Designing of systems including panel layouts, motor drives, cabling, control systems including enclosure design and layout
- Creation of wiring diagrams;
- Wire Harness design;
- Familiarity with instrumentation;
- Coordination and development of testing and validation plans such as environmental testing, life cycle testing, and sub-assembly in-process checks;
- Troubleshoot failures, perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans.
- Ability to coordinate with suppliers, subcontractors and consultants.
- Write technical specifications for equipment.
- Design for manufacturing, assembly, service and cost.
- Manage Bills of Material including development of alternate sources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- 2+ years of experience with electrical design
- Ability to work collaboratively in a project team environment
- Willingness to support and mentor junior engineers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word