Phoenix, United States
over 2 years ago
- Assist in the design and development of board level solutions and FPGAs for our next generation of products.
- Assist in documentation including system level requirement through final system performance testing.
- Participate in reviewing chip specifications, and assist in writing hardware design specifications.
- Assist in identifying components, create library symbols, capture schematics, write layout instructions, support inside or outside PCB layout including all reviews, prototype, bring-up, debug, integrate, and release of hardware boards/systems to production.
- Participate in verifying hardware functionality both in test environment as well as in the field.
- Provide support for hardware design to achieve required regulatory and safety certification.
- Perform test, & verification using debugging and simulation tools & techniques & oversee layout of the PC board
- Deliver board and systems solutions that meet specifications, schedule, and quality standards.
- Resolve technical problems in a timely manner.
- Provide technical leadership to engineering intern assigned to a team
- Interface with suppliers
- Keep informed about new technologies and methodologies of interest to new and current programs
- MIL-AERO Experience
Required Education and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in comparable engineering field
- Windows, MS Office products, and Linux.
Skills: Aerospace, avionics; and government projects