Woburn, United States
over 1 year ago
- Coordinating and leading electrical engineering projects and tasks.
- Coordinating and reviewing the work of engineers and/or technicians.
- Taking products from conception to prototype build and test.
- Implementing advanced design methods to put the company in a competitive advantage in the marketplace, including products that are cost-competitive, expeditious and reliable.
- Preparing teammates for production roll-out and sustaining engineering tasks such as continuous product improvements.
- Working with hardware control system.
- Creating quality documentation including user manuals and processing documents for contract manufacturers.
- Utilizing technician skills for assembly and testing of prototype driver boards, power and communication cables.
- Using test equipment such as DMMs and oscilloscopes to test and validate designs.
- Defining and coordinating the company’s regulatory approval needs such as CE.
- Conducting or taking part in Design Reviews, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, and Design for Manufacturing and Assembly activities to demonstrate and verify that the product design meets the product requirements and to satisfy internal processes and specification requirements.
- Developing test apparatus to test PCBA’s in production environment.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering and minimum of 10 years in the design and development of products, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MSEE with minimum 8 years acceptable.