Trumbull, United States
almost 3 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineer I to work for a client in Trumbull, CT.
R&D is currently seeking a dynamic, entry level Electrical Engineer to join our team based in Trumbull, CT. The right candidate will be excited to contribute to the development of complex medical products, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and derive satisfaction from knowing that her or his efforts ultimately lead to improved quality of life for our patients.
- Ability to thrive on cross-functional project teams. Demonstrates creativity, conflict resolution skills, and ability to influence without authority. Gets results. Demonstrates leadership potential.
- Basic technical skills appropriate to discipline (i.e. mechanical, electrical or biomedical).
- Ability to use discipline specific tools (i.e. Solidworks, Minitab, GD&T, Altium, etc.).
- Limited knowledge and experience with manufacturing techniques common to medical devices (injection molding, stamping, machining, PCB fabrication/assembly etc.).
- Ability to utilize common office and web-based software (email, spreadsheets, word processing, presentations) effectively.
- Under guidance of more experienced engineers: designs, prototypes and/or develops components and sub-assemblies.
- Creates test protocols, runs experiments and writes test reports.
- Completes product documentation.
- Analyzes low complexity engineering problems. Defines problems, recommends and implements solutions.
1. Work is expected to contribute to the launch of new products, defining and solving field and manufacturing related problems as a supporting member of the team.
1. Reports to more senior technical staff or team leader.
2. Interacts with R&D staff and cross-functional partners (Marketing, Manufacturing, RA, QA, labeling, legal, etc.) daily.
3. Interacts with customers and vendors.
1. Has completed junior/senior level engineering project during education.
2. Contributed as team member to launch of new products.
3. Contributed as team member to sustaining engineering activities.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 2+ years industry experience.
2. Thorough understanding of medical device manufacturing, especially as it relates to FDA (cGMP) manufacturing requirements.
3. Passing a background check which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction, educational and driving records.
Location: Trumbull, CT.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.