Tyngsboro, United States
over 2 years ago
Electrical Engineer / PLC-HMI Programmer
- Upgrade PLC control systems on existing manufacturing equipment.
- Design of electrical systems for new custom manufacturing equipment.
- Programming of motion control systems for custom manufacturing equipment.
- Develop systems to interface with test equipment to automate test data collection.
- Troubleshooting of existing manufacturing equipment and processes.
Qualifications / Experience:
- B.S Degree Electrical Engineering or equivalent transferable experience.
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in developing controls for industrial equipment.
- Proficient in PLC & HMI Programming.
- Design of Electrical Circuits for Manufacturing Equipment.
- Familiarity with basic test equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient with CAD (Solidworks preferred).
- Experience trouble shooting electrical circuits.
- Well organized with excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask & work in a dynamic, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Beneficial Experience (not required)
- Familiarity with GPIB interface.
- Familiarity with Schneider IMS and Mitsubishi PLC & HMI.
- Experience in RF & MW.
- Experience working in a Micro-Manufacturing Environment