- Strong understanding of engineering lifecycle related to electrical deliverables.
- Detailed design experience for electrical systems.
- Layout and size electrical equipment on floor plans.
- Responsibilities will likely include demonstrated understanding of switchgear design, low, medium, and high voltage, single line diagrams, line lists, etc.
- Identifying deliverables, defining requirements, and creating design drawings.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5-7 years of facility design
- Strongly motivated, well organized, and shows professional initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.