Mansfield, United States
over 1 year ago
Our top client is currently looking for mid-level and senior-level Electrical Engineers. The Electrical Engineers will architect, design and develop electronic systems for medical devices. They will be responsible for all phases of the product development cycle including: specifications development, architecture and technology selection, risk assessment, design feasibility, detail design and design verification.
- Specify electronic systems requirements and specify/justify electronics architecture.
- Conduct hazard analysis and FMEA
- Demonstrate design feasibility and identify design risks.
- Design electronic system prototypes (SBC’s, microcontrollers, wireless, motors, sensors, power, wiring, displays)
- Interface with customers on project timelines and task management.
- Conduct prototype testing to established requirements
- Design for test/diagnostics
- Integrate electronics design into final system.
- Design test methods
- Perform design verification for system performance and safety per requirements and standards
- Execute tasks in a timely manner and be able to prioritize tasks
- 3 to 6 years experience developing electronic systems.
- Expert in selecting and designing with microcontrollers for real time embedded applications.
- Expert in design architecture/partitions and communications between real-time processors and SBC’s.
- Experienced in selecting and designing with FPGA’s.
- Experienced in digital design and digital signal processing.
- Expert in analog circuit design and signal conditioning,
- Experience specifying and implementing wireless technologies.
- Previous proven track record as an interdisciplinary project leader.
- Proficient in servo control design (current and/or voltage).
- Knowledgeable in motor servo control.
- Experienced in working with OrCad EDA tools for schematic generation, simulation and layout.
- Knowledgeable of UL/IEC60601-1 electrical safety and IEC60601-1-2 EMC standards and experience working with NRTL to gain certifications.
- Background in embedded C programming is a plus.
- Experience with logic analyzer and DSO test tools
- B.S./M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering