Stratford, United States
4 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Electrician in Stratford, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
- Lay out, install, and repair all types of electrical equipment such as high tension switchboards and automatic controls.
- Perform all types of plant wiring including the maintenance of signal telephone or loudspeaker systems.
- Install and repair relay and ordinary lighting circuit jobs, push buttons controls, switches, cord sets, etc.
- Must have knowledge of motors and industrial electronics.
- Able to trouble shoot all electrically controlled equipment.
- Recommend and order spare parts and equipment.
- Technical School Graduate
- State apprentice program completed.
100% performed in plant facilities with extensive noise and machinery running
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and fingers to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 50 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org