Billerica, United States
about 1 year ago
- Using hand and power tools to assemble electrical and mechanical assemblies/sub-assemblies per work instructions or drawings as a member of a production cell
- Participating in daily team meetings to share challenges and/or ideas
- Following standard operating procedures and generating documentation.
- Adhering to PPE requirements of the job function
- Performing duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety rules, company policies, and in conjunction with company quality management systems.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is required
- Trade school or apprentice program preferred
- Mechanical aptitude; prior electro-mechanical assembly experience desired; will train
- Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics and work instructions
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Computer knowledge and math skills desired
- Ability to follow procedures and quality standards
- Ability to wear clean-room suit and work in a clean-room environment
- Ability to sit or stand at a workbench for extended periods of time; bend, stoop, reach, turn as required