Peabody, United States
12 months ago
- electromechanical design using creativity and pragmatic problem solving skills with a willingness to take ownership of a project.
- LabView programming and data analyses in area of motion control and data acquisition.
- Knowledge of electromechanical power transmission and motion control for motors, drives, controllers and encoders, with a fine attention to detail.
- Understanding of the dynamics of motion and a fundamental knowledge of precision Power Transmission components.
- Hands on assembly of electromechanical components and test experience are essential.
- Hands on experience in assembly and wiring of electrical and electronic components are essential.
- Ability to multitask in an accurate timely and organized fashion.
- Understanding of ISO procedural requirements for all aspects of tasks.
- Write technical reports and make presentations.
- BSEE or equivalent or related proven capability and experience.
- 5+ years strong electromechanical experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment preferred.