Watertown, United States
3 months ago
Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technician
Primary responsibility will be support of the Engineering team in the development and testing of customer and partner deliverables; including but not limited to assembly of engineering prototype builds and low volume development kits as well as rework and repairs as needed to support the engineering team.
- Mechanical assembly of power components, boards, enclosures, and cable assemblies
- Fabrication with machining of metal, plastic, and composite materials
- Inventory control; FIFO, LIFO, Kanban
- Solidworks, Altium PCB design or similar software and Product Data Manager (PDM) software to access work instructions, BOMs, designs.
- Associates degree in electronic or mechanical technology with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in surface mount technology and through-hole board PCB solder skills
- Ability to debug power electronics by reading circuit schematics or engineering documentation and use of various test equipment
- Ability to work on high voltage/high current circuitry and understand proper safety precautions when troubleshooting/connecting test equipment
- Ability to read mechanical drawings with basic GD&T understanding
- Solid understanding of power electronics to be able to troubleshoot power electronics circuitry
- Basic understanding of power and digital electronics to support team in test and evaluation of new system designs.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.