Watertown, United States
over 1 year ago
- Electromechanical assembly experience with both engineering prototypes as well as low volume production product.
- Strong mechanical assembly skills of power components, boards, enclosures, and cable assemblies.
- Ability to follow assembly instructions ranging from manufacturing work instructions to rework and prototype builds.
- Experience working with both engineering stock and controlled production inventory and work orders.
- Energetic person who is fully engaged with the success of the business and a willingness to do what is necessary to get the job done.