Lowell, United States
over 1 year ago
- Handling small devices using tweezers and a microscope
- Loading parts onto a plate using a microscope and tweezers; must have steady hand and good eyesight
- Parts are inspected under a microscope.
- Parts are tested per documentation specifications
- Parts packed for shipment following documentation requirements
- Maintaining documentation on test results in written format and/or via data entry into the system.
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Excellent visual capability to work with extremely small devices, without magnification devices.
- Must have experience with mechanical and electrical operation of test equipment.
- Must have good manual dexterity and patience for repetitive work.
- Experience using tweezers, vacuum pencils, etc.