Shelton, United States
almost 3 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Hardware Engineer in Shelton, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Hardware Engineer your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: We are currently seeking an Embedded Hardware Engineer for a client in Shelton, CT on a direct hire basis. In search of candidates with 7+ years of prior experience in a desktop developer role.
- 7+ years of desktop development experience.
- Proven ability to debug and bring up new circuit and board designs.
- Proven ability to design digital and analog circuits.
- Working knowledge of Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, Logic Analyzers, JTAG debuggers.
- Basic understanding of SDLC.
- Proficient in the use of Lab Test Equipment such as DVMs, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers and Function Generators.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools; Word and Excel programs.
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Analog Circuits such as Diodes, Transistors and Op-Amps.
- Capable of using board schematics to perform board testing and debugging.
- Experience in the use of schematic capture tools such as Mentor Graphics or OrCAD.
- Knowledge of a programming language such as C or Visual Basic.
- Effective communication skills.
- 7+ years of desktop development experience
- B.S. Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
- Additional Information:
- Direct hire with benefits
- Salary range depending on experience.
- Duration: permanent hire
- Location: Shelton, CT.
- Salary: depending on experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.