Englewood, United States
about 1 month ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a End User Security Expert in Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) End User Security Expert your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
The position is responsible to ensure that a consistent and appropriate access security framework is maintained, access to the North American (NA) Finance systems is controlled and business information security is ensured throughout North America.
- Support approximately 500+ end users
- Support user queries regarding Finance system access requests
- Identify process improvements and drive for change
- Assess segregation of duties conflicts in SAP security roles, recommend and approve mitigations
- Provide access request review and approvals for various Finance systems
- Provide training on the GRC Access Request Tool for requestors and SAP user group and role approvers
- Perform quarterly access reviews coordinating with decentralized approvers for various finance systems
- Monitor role maintenance and access changes
- Provide IT security support in all acquisition and disposal projects
- North America Finance Representative - Information Protection Network (IPN)
- Partner with Global IPN to share policy and changes to NA business
- Lead local training and awareness campaigns
- Service Criticality Assessments
- Work with IT & Business Partners to provide guidance and review Service Criticality and information classification of new projects, and re-certification of existing projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, or related field; Finance course work or experience preferred
- Minimum of one to two years of related Financial Systems, and IT Security Access Control experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; tenacious in meeting deadlines and objectives
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Security Access Controls, Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI), and Tableau preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with initiative, and work well in a collaborative and global team environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
- Duration: 6-12 month contract
- Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ/Remote.
- Salary: Based on experience
- Benefits: Yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.