Trumbull, United States
over 1 year ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Engineer for Medical Device Documentation in Trumbull, CT
As a (an) Engineer for Medical Device Documentation your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to
At CooperSurgical, women’s health is our focus. We are the trusted source for medical instruments, devices, and disposables that serve the healthcare needs of women throughout their lives. We continue to foster that position through expansion of our core businesses and the introduction of advanced, technology-based products that aid clinicians in the management and treatment of commonly seen conditions.
The Technical Operations team is currently seeking a dynamic Engineer to join our team based in Trumbull, CT. The right candidate will be excited to provide support related to sustaining engineering of legacy devices, be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and derive satisfaction from knowing that his/her efforts ultimately lead to improved quality of life for our patients.
The Engineer for Medical Device Documentation role will assist the engineering team by ensuring that project objectives are met accurately and on time. This includes creation of technical documentation in accordance with relevant regulations. Other engineering project tasks may be assigned as appropriate.
- Completes product documentation of moderate to high complexity.
- Creates test protocols, runs experiments and writes test reports.
- Creates, revises and documents drawings and specifications.
- Interacts with Tech Ops staff, and cross-functional partners (Marketing, Manufacturing, RA, QA, labeling, legal, etc.) daily.
- Will interact with organizational leaders on an infrequent basis.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering with 2 to 5+ years industry experience
2. Passing a background check, which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction, educational and driving records.
- Duration: 3-month contracts
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: $35-50hr.
- Benefits: yes
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.