White Plains, United States
almost 2 years ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Engineer Planner in White Plains, NY.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
Analyze NYPA master schedules to ensure engineering-dependent activity dates and descriptions are identified and aligned with the corresponding engineering work orders.
• Work with Project teams and schedulers to ensure any constraints identified by the Engineering discipline directors are communicated so they can be incorporated into project schedules.
• Assist Engineering discipline directors to prepare estimates of the engineering department workload required to complete the plan of work
• Create engineering work orders using the NYPA Maximo system.
• Provide monthly engineering resource analysis, including but not limited to current resource variance, resource forecasting, and any expected overallocations that may lead to a delay in an engineering task.
• Generate ad-hoc reports regarding resources as required.
• Establish and maintain master resource plan for the engineering workload
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org