Londonderry , United States
over 2 years ago
- Defining project tasks and requirements.
- Developing full scale project plans.
- Assembling and coordinating project staff.
- Managing project budget.
- Managing project allocation.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines.
- Implementing and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to management
- Working with designers to develop plans and maintain backlogs
- Participating in management reviews
- Developing and improving daily operations, policies, systems and procedures to support R&D department and cost reduction activities.
- Establishing/Monitoring key performance indicators for maximum productivity, efficiency, and utilization.
- Evaluating proposals for vendors and making decisions on the final vendor selections.
- Understanding and following the Quality Management System.
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Plastics Engineering
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Engineering or Project Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills