Lowell, United States
3 months ago
- Serving as the primary Engineering leader and technical expert for the team.
- Creating Engineering plans, processes and procedures for Engineering staff.
- Able to be a hands on active member of the Engineering team.
- Oversee the development and creation of Firmware for all products, participates in the active review and verification of all firmware to ensure its accuracy and effectiveness
- Putting processes and procedures in place to screen all BOMS, and related work instruction documents going to the production floor to ensure their accuracy
- Hire, train and guide team members effectively. Manages projects, timelines and objectives to meet on time requirements for deliverables including proper BOM's and other pertinent information for the production floor to be able to build product properly.
- Ability to write effectively, update specifications, communicate internally and externally with customers in an effective manner.
- Working with all relevant internal resources to support both internal and external projects.
- Overseeing the mechanical, software, design, electrical, test engineering, DVT, test development, configuration and documentation.
- Supporting test requirements, validation testing, regression testing, USB, etc.
- Familiar with test software and various hubs and platforms to facilitate proper test strategies and customer requirements.
- Providing technical direction and support for the company.
- Developing and maintaining Bill of Materials and support in g documentation under revision for all related process instruction sets for manufacturing.
- Prior experience as an Engineering Manager
- BS/MS EE Degree required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience with Defense programs a plus
- Superior problem-solving abilities.
- Self-guided, can work well on their own.