White Plains, United States
7 months ago
• Analyze NYPA master schedules to ensure engineering-dependent activity dates and descriptions are identified and aligned with the corresponding engineering work orders.
• Work with Project teams and schedulers to ensure any constraints identified by the Engineering discipline directors are communicated so they can be incorporated into project schedules.
• Assist Engineering discipline directors to prepare estimates of the engineering department workload required to complete the plan of work
• Create engineering work orders using the NYPA Maximo system.
• Provide monthly engineering resource analysis, including but not limited to current resource variance, resource forecasting, and any expected overallocations that may lead to a delay in an engineering task.
• Generate ad-hoc reports regarding resources as required.
• Establish and maintain master resource plan for the engineering workload
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Excellent ability to utilize excel as a detailed analysis tool is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the project planning of engineering design work preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in project scheduling preferred.
- Strong communications skills and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to distill large sets of data into an easily understandable and communicable format is required.