Chelmsford, United States
over 1 year ago
Senior Project Engineer
The Senior Project Engineer provides solutions to sustaining design issues for medical devices and implements solutions with cross functional teams in accordance to our Quality Systems. As an integral development team member, the Senior Project Engineer will be an active participant in product and subsystem updates primarily driven by production needs, EOL components or need to address product updates including standards.
- Leads self and others to maintain high quality product
- Hands-on, high level electrical design
- Experience with control system
- Manage update of architecture, mechanical level, board (PCB) level and component level
- Works with outside vendors a required to specify, develop and coordinate design and development
- Work with validation and verification teams to evaluate and test Mentors, guides and supports less experienced test engineers
- Prepare and/or manage the preparation of all required project Facilitate and coordinate project team meetings and management presentations as required.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Preferred experience with Agile Product Lifecycle Management
- Experience with electrical engineering tools
- Experience with medical device regulatory requirements (IEC60601 and ISO13485, ISO14792)
Required/ Preferred Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience as an engineer involved in the design, development, and testing of products, preferably in the medical device industry.
- BS in Engineering (Electrical /Mechanical), MS Degree preferred.