Natick, United States
9 months ago
The role will assist engineers, designers, and other technicians with testing and improving both new and existing Medical Device products.
- Perform testing according to standard protocols. Maintain accurate data and organize and present data in a reportable format.
- Execute verification protocols; perform functional testing under the direction of an Engineer and document results.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities relating to laboratory procedures, test methods, instrumentation, and fixture development
- Assemble electro-mechanical prototype device for engineering evaluations by using instructions provided by R&D engineers.
- Build prototypes, fixtures, subassemblies, and full systems
- Assist in the maintenance of the lab and associated testing areas
- Ability to read basic 2D drawings, experience with CAD software is preferred
- Ability to perform minor electrical rework (cable making, component replacement)
- Problem solving in both team and individual environments.
- Ability to generate and record root cause analysis results
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience required, Bachelor’s Degree strongly desired.
Experience and Required Skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting ability
- Good computer skills and experience with SolidWorks CAD (Preferred but not required)
Some clients require proof that temporary associates have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.