Waltham, United States
over 2 years ago
- Work under the direction of engineering staff to fabricate, evaluate mechanical parts, components, fixtures and assemblies.
- Familiarity with point-to-point wiring, schematics and electrical, benchtop manufacturing.
- Experience with machining, mechanical assembly of plumbing.
- Experience with PLC for assembly verification.
- Experience with preparation for shipping.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- All Other Essential Duties as directed.
- Requires a 2 year Engineering or Technical degree and 3+ years related service experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong statistical, analytical and decision making sense of urgency skills.
- Quality and Customer oriented.
- Excellent inter personal and teamwork skills.
- Strong knowledge of development methodologies and problem solving skills.
- Must possess a high degree of personal organization and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Functional knowledge of CAD tools.
- SolidWorks preferred.
- Strong hands-on orientation with mechanical parts, systems, or mechanisms.
- Able to perform required duties with minimum supervision.