Tyngsboro, United States
3 months ago
- Perform both electrical and environmental testing on inductor components.
- Input and extract data from various computer programs used for performing electrical and environmental tests.
- Document production procedures using Microsoft Office applications.
- Operate custom injection molding equipment to mold various products.
- Assist engineering in the development of new manufacturing processes.
- Assemble test samples using soldering and micro-electronic bonding equipment.
- Assist with the assembly & testing of new manufacturing equipment.
- Assisting in the manufacturing of custom products.
- Troubleshooting mechanical & electrical aspects of manufacturing equipment.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Engineering Technician in a manufacturing or R&D environment.
- Proficient working with various manufacturing and test equipment.
- Proficient with hand tools, basic power tools and soldering equipment.
- Proficient with computer programs including Microsoft Office.
- Strong electrical & mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use a microscope and tweezers to handle extremely small components without damage.
- Ability to interpret and follow written procedures.
- Ability to interpret product specifications and mechanical drawings.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Organized with excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to multitask & work in a dynamic, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work from both written and verbal communications.
- Beneficial Experience (not required)
- A.S. Degree in Electronics or Engineering Technology.
- Previous electrical & environmental test experience.
- Previous injection molding experience.
- Experience working in a Micro-Manufacturing Environment.