Manchester, United States
3 months ago
Engineering Technician - BSEE GRADUATE
- Perform testing on Network Analyzer for SParameter measurements.
- Ability to utilize Digital Multi-meters for testing and verifying voltage settings for test set-ups.
- Completing test procedures; management of data acquisition and test report preparation.
- Assisting engineering in MRB dispositions and day to day production related issues.
- Assisting in training of production staff for released procedures.
- Notifying department head of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhering to established company polices and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Completing tasks in accordance with company quality standards.
- Maintaining work area in a neat and clean fashion.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or AAS Degree in Electronics Technology and 2-5 years experience in an RF/Microwave production and test environment.