Manchester, United States
6 months ago
- Act as accountable technical team member for process yield performance on 2nd shift for production.
- Provide technical support to operations for manufacturing issues directly within the manufacturing environment.
- Support and facilitate productivity and throughput improvement projects to achieve target process run rates.
- Perform hands-on failure analysis and investigation to process non-conformities.
- Report-out to 1st shift team details of technical investigation through clear, thorough and specific documented feedback.
- Work with engineering team resources to develop and implement process improvement projects.
- Design, develop and fabricate simple manufacturing tools, fixtures and devices.
- Collaborate with vendors, suppliers and other company team members for engineering projects.
- Support the execution of change-management process elements including validation documentation, process work instructions, engineering studies and other technical writing.
- Associates Degree in Engineering, Mechatronics or other technical field
- 1+ years’ experience in technical, hands-on problem solving role in a highly regulated environment, medical preferred.
- Demonstrated, hands-on skills with electrical, mechanical, pneumatic or hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge and ability of CAD modeling with Solidworks preferred
- Experience with LEAN/Six Sigma manufacturing preferred
- Demonstrated skills to provide basic data analysis and reporting
- Demonstrated skills with MS Office applications