Wilmington, United States
over 1 year ago
- Develop/build new jigs and tools for electronic/mechanical tests on parts
- Order various tools for improving the repair process
- Assist production management in making repairs or decisions
- Use of schematics for testing and repair
- Maintain a clean and orderly test/repair area
- Troubleshooting electronics down to the component level.
- Perform required repairs to return jigs to operational state
- Set up and test jigs to meet requirements
- Recognize failures and set up problems, isolate problems, and takes appropriate action to resolve those problems
- Utilize oscilloscopes, power supplies, jigs and understand their use and function
- Utilize hand tools/small power tools and understand their use and function
- Technical background in electro-mechanical testing and troubleshooting.
- AS Degree is preferred but not required.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, digital and analog skills and the ability to troubleshoot to component level.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Professional, clear verbal and written communication within an international team and customer