Middleton, United States
18 days ago
Entry Level Assembler
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and requirements.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Work with small wires and delicate electronic equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures and diagrams written in English.
- Familiarity with hand tools.
- Familiarity with basic power tools