Lawrence, United States
9 months ago
- Perform electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine and repair problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to schematics, drawings, or repair manuals.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to troubleshoot equipment failures.
- Rebuilds manufacturing equipment, performs equipment modifications, or any other duties, as directed.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in manufacturing equipment repair.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to repair electro-mechanical equipment or assemblies.
- Ability to perform PM and general maintenance on manufacturing equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to work from schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Experience in the use of DC test equipment.
- Ability to use MS Office.
- Proficiency interfacing with vendors and equipment manufacturers.