Agawam, United States
2 months ago
Lighthouse Professional Services, a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies, has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies, ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are seeking an experienced QAD-ERP Application Analyst capable of partnering with business leaders, streamlining processes, and supporting application functionality within QAD EE. This position will play an important role in developing, configuring and deploying overall solutions. The ERP Application Analyst reports to the Sr. IT Project Manager.
- Promote Safety as the Number 1 priority of all company employees.
- Build strong business partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Conduct sessions with business leaders on process flows and requirement gathering.
- Provide oversight and support for all tickets opened regarding QAD.
- Provide knowledge and support for projects that have a QAD component.
- Create and modify browses to best fit business and user needs.
- Gather requirements, estimate value, and drive prioritized issues and concepts from the backlog into the production environment.
- Utilize helpdesk to resolve, collaborate and escalate incidents, problems, and requests.
- Analyze data and business process to promote optimization opportunities.
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and initiatives.
- Assist in the facilitation of training sessions.
- Provide input for improving system reliability, availability, and performance; make recommendations for workflow/process improvements.
- Document process changes and communicate effectively with end users and vendors.
- Research, build, test, implement new system functionality, reports, and queries.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 year’s related experience preferred.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry domain based QAD ERP package solutions.
- Working experience or exposure on EDI, Business Intelligence, Integrations and Middleware.
- Background specific to the understanding of the Finance module within QAD.
- General project management and excellent planning and coordination skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- 6+ years of QAD, Mfg/Pro and Enterprise Edition experience.
- Must have experience in more than two QAD Modules (Finance, Distribution, Warehouse Management - Automation Solutions, Manufacturing).
- Must have experience in Progress 4GL and working experience on end-end data migration process and using QAD tools like Qxtend, Excelerator and CIM for Data migration activities.
- Strong personal motivation and enthusiasm, interest in and commitment to making a difference in the organization.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, tolerant of stress, dependable and analytical.
- Ability to think critically and solve multifaceted problems.
- Able to communicate (written & verbal) to and influence a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent knowledge of system best practices and software development concepts.
- Awareness of application and network security best practices.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org