Chelsea, United States
over 1 year ago
• Reading and reviewing blueprints and specifications to prepare cost estimates.
• Gathering proposals, specifications, and other documents
• Interacting with various departments on capabilities to facilitate production processes.
• Coordinating with suppliers & subcontractors in obtaining quotes.
• Resolving discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Presenting estimates by assembling and displaying descriptive information.
• Receiving instructions from customer drawings, contract documents; customer requirements.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in Estimating
• Strong computer and data entry skills; must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook,etc.
• Ability to work as a member of a team; strong communication skills.