Southborough, United States
over 3 years ago
- Complex Executive calendar management including scheduling meetings, understanding priorities, flagging deadlines, and requesting supporting information as needed.
- Coordinates staff meetings and companywide town halls.
- Routinely monitor deadlines and tasks for the Executive Staff, understanding priorities, flagging issues or concerns, and requesting supporting information as needed.
- Heavy coordination of complex international and domestic travel (including hotel and ground transportation) and expense report submission for Executives.
- Onsite/offsite meeting planning and event coordination.
- Manage all meeting logistics including but limited to arranging catering when required, coordinating/maintaining itineraries and assisting with conference room technology.
- Maintain all electronic files with accuracy and integrity and collaborate with efforts to improve usability of file structure.
- Draft and produce correspondence, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, organization charts, and other similar documents by using MS Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Order supplies following established process and by utilizing approved vendors.
- Generate purchase requisitions as required and obtains the appropriate approvals.
- AS in Business or Secretarial Science or equivalent degree required.
- Minimum of seven (7) years administrative assistant experience in a fast paced, high-level corporate environment in support of executive management.
- Prior experience supporting 3-5 Executives and their teams.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to type 50+WPM.
- Experience with WebEx, MS Visio and Office 360 is preferred. Mastery of Outlook and Outlook calendar functionality or experience with a similar program is required.